- Diploma/Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Minimum supervision.
- Able to write and speak English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise further; on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- To ensure all the Electrical System such as public lighting is ON/OFF on time according to the Management decision.
Apply & Join Our Team
We welcome you to apply and become a member of our team. Discover the many thrilling career opportunities we offer and join our dynamic team and be part of our team. Submit your application today!