- Diploma/BO Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience preferably in Building sector.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To oversee repair and preventive maintenance of electrical, mechanical rotary and static equipment, also piping, hydraulic, pneumatic, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment and all property repairs through involvement and delegation with subordinates.
- To do routine inspection of M & E system in Complex for mechanical, electrical system, electronic system, civil and structural, etc.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- To check stock level of engineering materials.
- To plan, schedule and co-ordinate building mechanical and electrical maintenance works.
- To liaise with general contractors.
Apply & Join Our Team
We welcome you to apply and become a member of our team. Discover the many thrilling career opportunities we offer and join our dynamic team and be part of our team. Submit your application today!